Welcome

Hey strangers, bloggers, and stalkers. Welcome to my blog. Feel free to read, but please don't judge me by what i wrote. On my blog i am open to what i wrote. So i'm sorry to those who felt like i'm writing about them. I just wrote about what i feel and what happen to me. Again, i'm sorry but no offence. Thanks for reading my blog, and please, be my followers (:

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ayah


Ayah kenapa marah adik macam ni? Adik tahulah adik salah. Tapi janganlah marah adik macam ni sbb adik tk sembahyang. Selama ni adik tk sembahyang takada lah ayah marah macam ni. Selalu ayah tegur adik baikbaik. Adik tahu ayah byk problem sekarang, tapi jangan lepaskan geram dekat mama dgn adik. Dengan Ashran ayah baik pulak. Goshh inilah kalau ada masalah je lepas dkt orang :(

No comments:

Post a Comment