Welcome

Hey strangers, bloggers, and stalkers. Welcome to my blog. Feel free to read, but please don't judge me by what i wrote. On my blog i am open to what i wrote. So i'm sorry to those who felt like i'm writing about them. I just wrote about what i feel and what happen to me. Again, i'm sorry but no offence. Thanks for reading my blog, and please, be my followers (:

Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Razlan, Happy birthday to you. Wish you a blast day.
Today birthday you kan. Thanks sebab you call i dulu. You cakap i orang pertama you call :D Thank you so much. I tak sangka you still ingat i kan. Then dah nak bye tu you cakap ily. Ni yang suka niii :D Hope you tahu yang i sayangkan you kay? <3

xoxo :
Syazwani

No comments:

Post a Comment