Welcome

Hey strangers, bloggers, and stalkers. Welcome to my blog. Feel free to read, but please don't judge me by what i wrote. On my blog i am open to what i wrote. So i'm sorry to those who felt like i'm writing about them. I just wrote about what i feel and what happen to me. Again, i'm sorry but no offence. Thanks for reading my blog, and please, be my followers (:

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

To you two

Dear Friends,

Sorry if in our friendship that last long until a few months i may have hurt you guys feeling. No one's perfect as you know. I tried to be a nice friend, tried to just go with flow and everything. I thought i may have satisfied you guys, but not. And apologize me cause i always wrote in my blog about you guys. I didn't mean to, but this is only way for me to express my feeling. I want us to be like before. Like sister (: . But knowing that it will no happen, it hurts me a lot. Cause as you know, you already find my replacement. I know this may be a big statement but this is how i feel and how i see. SORRY :'( . And just SORRY. I thank to God for giving me a chance to feel how it feel when we have a bestfriend that we treat like sisters :) No matter what happen, i will always care about you guys. I'm hoping you guys fell the same way too. I love you guys now and always and it will never change even when i'm die. ILOVEYOUTWO <3
Please forgive my mistake and start a new book .

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment