Welcome

Hey strangers, bloggers, and stalkers. Welcome to my blog. Feel free to read, but please don't judge me by what i wrote. On my blog i am open to what i wrote. So i'm sorry to those who felt like i'm writing about them. I just wrote about what i feel and what happen to me. Again, i'm sorry but no offence. Thanks for reading my blog, and please, be my followers (:

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rabu

Dear Blog,
Hi how are you guys? Ceh macam ada orang baca je. Kay harini tak ada buat apa pun. Cuma pagi pagi dh ada text from Zarina asking aku keluar ke KL tak. Sorry lah tak ada kredit. Then Salihin call tak dapat, maxis macam bodoh!
Malam skype dengan AGIRL and AKIN kimak agirl cerita benda LUCAH pasal Akin dengan Muhd. Haha sorry ler dah kata pun open kan. Then teringat pasal Lalan. Dia bbq kan harini dengan kwn kwn dia. Just hoping he will call me. This song for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENA_tvz_OyY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment